Bring your group on a tour that celebrates the 500th year anniversary of the Reformation. This 11-day tour – On the Trail of Martin Luther by Collette – is specifically designed to connect your group with the places he lived, studied, worked and preached.
This is the time for inspiration and spiritual discovery as 2017 marks a half a millennium from when Luther set the Reformation in motion and nailed his theses to the door of the Castle Church in Wittenberg, Germany.
You’ll follow in the footsteps of Martin Luther on this epic journey that takes you across Germany and deep into the history of Lutheranism. Along the way, we will enjoy 14 included meals and will experience all the highlights including:
- Spend time at the Gutenberg Museum and see the famed Gutenberg Bible.
- Travel to Worms where Luther refused to recant and the Imperial Diet declared him an “outlaw.”
- Reflect at Wartburg Castle, the place Luther translated the bible into German while in hiding.
- Join a local guide in Eisleben, site of Luther’s birth and death, including visits inside his houses.
- Discover St. Thomas Church where Martin Luther preached and Johann Sebastian Bach was a cantor.
- Join a church service in one of the Luther churches in Wittenberg.
- Partake in a prayer service in the Augustinian monastery where Luther lived and studied in Erfurt.
- Delight in a musical performance played on medieval instruments inside the Bach Haus.
Don’t miss out on this chance to inspire others in Luther Country. This is an incredible opportunity to engage the members of your congregation in the history of the Protestant Reformation. They will not only bond with each other, they will also be immersed in the story of the roots of their faith.
Call for available departure dates. Reserve your tour now with no upfront deposit. For more information call 800.762.5345.