Photo and recipe courtesy Tastebook.com
Try this Southern recipe for ribs straight from Baton Rouge.
• 1 cup of ketchup
• 1/4 cup of mélasse
• 1/4 cup of vinegar
• 1/2 teaspoon of salt
• 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper
• 1/8 teaspoon of garlic salt or powder
• 2 tablespoon of sugar
• 2 tablespoon of onion flakes.
• Baby back ribs
• Boil ribs for 20 min.
• While the ribs are boiling, mix all ingrediants together.
• After removing most of the water place ribs in a zip lock and add the sauce. Rub it in well and let marinate in the fridge for a minimum of 20 min.
• Put ribs on a “lèchefrite” and back them in the oven at 325 for 20 min then turn them around and bake for an other 20 min +-.
Could also be cooked on a BBQ